25 Aerial yoga benefits.
Photos: With the International AeroYoga teachers training ®, Madrid Spain June 2012. (Aerial gravity free yoga and pilates anti age).
A lot of pics below...
25 Benefits * from aerial yoga (Aero Yoga® / Concpetual Fitness).
· Tones and redefine your body.
· Boost your mental abilities.
· Eliminates back pain.
· Nourish your skin.
· Combat cellulite.
· Fight the flab.
· Reactive circulation.
· Reactive respiratory system.
· Strengthen and redefine the muscles.
· Regenerates and strengthens joints.
· Reactive digestive system.
· Drainage lymphatic and circulatory systems.
· Growth and physical stretching.
· Combat hypertension.
· Relaxing mind.
· Power Anti Age.
· Regenerate your mind.
· Rebuild your emotional system.
· Increase your creativity.
·Helps fight fears and phobias.
· Combat stress.
· Extremely useful in rehabilitation ( gravity Free for physiotherapyst).
· Strengthens the neural connections strengthen memory and intelligence.
· Develop artistic skills of the person.
· Raise awareness of your body.
AeroYoga ® is the art of gravity free personal development with the help of an special swing, that can bring great benefits * for health and beauty such as weight loss, muscle redefinition , combating effectively localized fat, boost circulation and stress.
In this article we remind the 25 benefits of the AeroYoga® practice
These benefits are the result of the AeroYoga ® Institute experience and research that also has the help of health professionals among its staff and graduates, advising for a safe practice with which results
Rafael Martinez leads the AeroYoga ® Institute and international formations. Aerial Yoga (AeroYoga ®) is the only method that unites Art, Ayurveda, Art Therapy, Natha Yoga, holistic Fitness and free Gravity flying gym *
* Different scientific studies show physical and psychological benefits of the practice of an activity like yoga or meditation.This text is for information only, Aero Yoga has artistic and recreational purposes.
The information provided on this site is provided for educational and training purposes, and does not replace the views, advice and recommendations from a health professional.Decisions regarding health should be taken by a health professional, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.